Valentine Crafts

With all the Christmas decorations taken down and the doom and gloom of winter still upon us, we needed a little bit of valentine pick me up. I love Pottery Barn kids decor and their valentine lineup did not disappoint, Russ hates when that magazine comes in the mail. This year I got a bright idea after swinging through the Target dollar section. I found large felt envelopes and figured I could make my own knock off seat pockets like these! So, for around a dollar and some change I made my own!


Last year, I made personalized mailboxes for our own family valentines. This year I added one for Crew, we are excited to exchange cards with each other! 

On another note, this stud is now six months old! It's getting harder and harder to believe how fast time flies and we are having so much fun! He is getting a couple teeth on the bottom and eating tons of baby food now so he is always soaking wet from drool and turning slightly orange from his food, good times!! He is a ton of fun, a sweet, sweet baby! He loves to giggle, his most favorite thing to laugh at..getting scared, he is slightly scared but begs for more he loves it! Harper is helping to feed him food and its pretty precious. Crew is starting to push off and trying to army crawl. He can flip from his back to his belly and vise versa. I can't get enough of this sweet angel! 






No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR