Pantry Goals

I'll admit a dumb mom move, when we moved into our house we have lots of new big cabinetry and I filled a large drawer close to the bottom with our snacks. The "snack drawer" quickly became a nightmare when Tilghman and Crew were going in there day and night and pulling out every snack we had. Most of the time the Chips Ahoy were all over the floor along with pretzel salt. So I decided enough was enough and made a quick trip to Lowes. I bought white shelving that would hold enough weight to make into a new pantry area in our mudroom. It was not a utilized space in our mudroom that mostly just held the dreaded old mail pile and my diaper bag. I love a food storage container and so it was pretty easy to jazz it up with some baskets and jars. This has proven to be my new favorite area. I can easily see when items are getting low and best of all tiny snack thieves can't reach!








No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR