Happy Friday

Happy friday! We have spent a couple days this week making our ultimate summer to do list! I originally found the idea on Pinterest, and our own version turned out great. We made a color coordinated list of things we would like to do this summer based on five categories; water activities, cooking, arts and crafts, fields trips, and bonus activities. I painted the tips of 25 large popsicle sticks with the appropriate color, then numbered them 1-25. I then created a little booklet that had all 25 things that went with each number. My plan is to let Harper choose a stick and see where that takes us for the day. I am hoping this eliminates any days that we aren't sure what to do, and so that I don't go crazy this summer trying to entertain a 2 year old! Harper has also currently been obsessed with watching Tangled roughly 600 times here in the past month, so we had a little Rapunzel inspired craft day. Since she paints all inside her tower Harper insisted on "painting like her!" This was yet another idea I saw on Pinterest and I must say its one of my favs so far..it turned out just like the picture and I can't wait to get it framed and hung! In the words of Russ..happy frickin' weeekendd :)








No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR