Fall Remix

Instead of spring cleaning, I did a little "almost" fall cleaning, and decided to do a little remix in our master bedroom. I added an orange herringbone coverlet, and new shams that I had monogrammed, and I'm obsessed with because anything personalized is honestly the best! Since most of the time our bedroom is a cross between a boys dorm room and the SPCA with all of my husband's mess and clothes, dog hair, and baby stuff thrown everywhere, we still have a long way to go before it's a grown up room but.. I thought that getting some new sheets on the bed would brighten up our room!




On a side note, our sweet, sweet boy is seven weeks old today! (I'm a little late posting his six week pic). And likewise Harpy is seven weeks a sissy! Happy almost fall! 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the bedroom! Very pretty! And Crew is so cute! Big sister looks like such a good helper and so happy :). You have a beautiful family, Jess!

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR