Shew we made it

Labor day weekend was in full effect, we hung by the pool then we went to Vanderwende's Sunday night and the tourists were wrapped around the outside all trying to get a few dips on their way back home. Luckily for us "locals" we snuck around to the outside window and beat the line..score! Harper and Gianni then ran buck wild around the farm, they are literally obsessed with each other, they are to die for! Another score of labor day weekend is going to the outlets with no traffic, it makes the trip much more enjoyable, hello fall!

This week has been to say the least eye opening! We are busy people, I mean its been a little hectic with two, but this week we definitely got slapped hard in the face with reality. We officially have a preschooler, and a baby who slept through the night..note that is only one night and he often doesn't repeat his self so we will see what is to come in that department.

Harper started her preschool in true form..with a bang or scream basically. She was one of the only kids in her room in pure hysterics when I tried to "drop and run." She is certainly no dummy and realized about ten seconds in walking into the classroom that I was going to be leaving her by herself, and she was having no parts of that. She was literally leaping out of the teachers hands when I tried to leave, and was screaming as if I was leaving her with a murderer. I toughed it out and walked out that door, but you better believe Crew and I drove our weepy butts around town for the next hour as we waited patiently for our sissy to be done. Fortunately, when I got back she was 100% improved, so excited to see us, and best of all wanting to come back next week, success! Even though my little mama heart was breaking I know she is going to have the most fantastic year she is in an awesome place and her little stories about preschool days will be the peak of my day!














No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR