Healthy

Being healthy is not over rated. For what ever horrible, terrible, miserable reason the Griffin household is struck with the stomach bug multiple times a year. It's utterly a nightmare, but this time seems to be one for the books. I have never quite been that sick in my life that I recall. I couldn't shake that bad boy for 5 days and during those days I remember telling Russ I would rather give birth. Ah, being healthy is NOT over rated!! We are on the mend, and it helps that the weather seems to be consistently staying warmer. With the windows open and the sun shining in, I have been craving some great summery foods. I love a smoothie and they are an easy way for me to sneak in a bunch of yummy veggies in without the kids noticing. Harper is obsessed with a "smmoovie" and she will slurp them down, and we all know Crew will eat anything that resembles food but these sweet treats are easy for him to love! I seemed to be in a rut creating the same ones over and over again simply because it was easy, but I have been doing some searching around and found some fun new recipes to try! Enjoy and stay healthy! xo




No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR