Fall Favorites

Fall is upon us..hopefully, I am seriously hoping this weather sticks around! I love the 70's, that is the perfect weather to play outside without sweating to death or needing a jacket and it tires those babies out quick, bonus!! I always like to go through the kids drawers and closets to see what we need for the upcoming seasons and it always blows me away how much they have grown. The Gap is one of my favorite places for them and they never disappoint. An army green is one of my staple colors and they had great 3-in-one jackets for the kids this year that were both army green and perfect for the fall. I was able to snag both for 40% off and they kinda match each other..ah yes please!

Anyone who knows my Harper knows that she loves to get "styled" up for school. She is a dress girl and loves her accessories. I was struggling with her shoes this year, until my favorite baby shoe company came out with what they call The Next Step. They are hard sole moccasins for the older kids in your life and they are perfect for Harper. I had my mind made up to get her Toms I figured they are easy to get off and on, they would go great with a little dress or leggings, and Harper could wear them on the playground without getting mulch in her shoes. Unfortunately, the way they are cut would just not fit her foot, a bummer but it made me pull the trigger on these sweet Freshly Picked babies and I'm so glad I did! They are not only super cute and easy to get on, but that metallic color is perfect for Harps.

Hats have always been my go to style staple for Crew. You can't go wrong accessorizing a baby boy with cute shoes, and a sweet hat. I found this adorable sherpa bear hat from Gap, its going to be his favorite this year for sure. He is a boys, boy and he lovessss animals. So, when I showed him this hat his immediate response was a "rarrrrr" and giggle.

I figured with our third little babe on the way I certainly couldn't leave him out. His (and mama's) favorite pregnancy craving is donuts! I bought this adorable mini donut mold and box mix from William Sonoma, and I'm so excited to make them at home. They had all kinds of fun fall flavors, I think the two of us will be enjoying this treat..and possibly the whole box. Don't tell the others.



No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR