House updates

Our new house is moving right along it's very exciting! At the same time, very stressful/exhausting. I love design and I'm so happy to be able to be picking everything for my own home. However, picking absolutely everything for your house that you will have for many more years to come is overwhelming. You want to go for updated things but something that is going to be classic at the same time and isn't going to be a trend that you will get tired of quickly.

Russ is secretly hoping that Pinterest will suddenly shut down sometime soon because it can be a bit of a trap. Seeing all the great ideas and products gets my blood flowing for sure! I love a good challenge of finding exactly what I'm looking for but keeping it within my budget at the same time..ah satisfaction.

Take a peek at some of my recent house picks..enjoy, maybe this will get your design juices flowing.





No comments:

 
DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR